May 12, 2010

Has this ever happened to you?

I woke up refreshed this morning at SEVEN THIRTY! I'm supposed to wake up at 5:50 to go work out. My alarm never went off. I set it on my phone and I forgot to charge it so it went dead. Boo! I woke up and was so disappointed. Sam was going in to work so I didn't have time to work out anymore. I do have two rest days on my workout schedule, so I'm still debating whether I should switch out my rest day for today and do today's workout on Friday, or if I should just go to the gym when Sam gets home tonight. Neither sound appealing to me. Dang.

On the plus side: I got to sleep in!!!! Yay! I forgot how lovely 7:30 am feels. :)

1 comment:

Melissa and Dave said...

So this comment doesn't really go with this post, but I wasn't sure you would see it down there...

Way to go Shannon!! I am proud of you! Seriously. You might just inspire me to get some exercise in. Keep it up. :)