August 25, 2011

Stats Week 2

Here are the new stats for week 2. I started drinking a ton of water, which I think might have made a difference. I was already drinking so much before that now I'm drinking absurd amounts. Like wake up 4 times at night to pee amounts. Anywho, here's round 2.





calf: 14"


thigh (mid): 19 1/4"


thigh (thickest): 22


Hips: 38"


Waist: 28 1/4"


Bust: 34" (yes, you are reading that right. Everyone send subliminal messages to Sam that it's okay for me to get implants)


Bicep: 10"


Weight: 131.5



So I lost about 1/4" all around (except in my bust, but we are not going to talk about that). Maybe I'm coming off the bloated, eat everything you can high that I was on. Fingers crossed!!!



There's also a new post below, so don't skip it (if you're at all interested)!


1 comment:

Mom said...

Hey hey doing good...although I think you look just fine