October 19, 2009

New Stats

Okay, that weekend did not do as much damage as I anticipated (woot woo!). So here are my new stats - still have more to go but I'm pleased with my progress:

Hips: 38 1/2

Waist: 30 1/2

Bust: 37

Weight: 136

So my bust lost more inches than anything else. Go figure. Also, I'm noticing now that I've dropped some weight that my stomach has so much loose skin from baby #2. I didn't have that at all with David, but it's kinda weird and gross. Like pizza dough. That's my new goal - to actually do some crunches or something to try to snap that skin back into place. I don't think skin does actually shrink, this may just be my body now. But we'll do what we can, right? Anyone else have this problem? If so, what did you do to fix it? Or did it just stay? Please share your experiences.

Ps. Before and after pics are coming.

3 comments:

shelley said...

ok, i don't think you're motivating people by losing 10 pounds in a month. who does that?!?! not normal people, i can assure you!

also, i have soft, stretch, pizza dough skin too from baby #2. i haven't done anything about it, but i think crunches would probably help. i've seriously considered it. because i'm 4 pounds lighter now than i was before i got pregnant with rachelle, but you'd never know it because my stomach looks HORRIBLE!

you know it's dire circumstances when i want to exercise...

Nicole said...

Woooohooooo!!! Way to go, Girl! That is amazing progress in just over a month. I knew one weekend wouldn't do you in! As for the skin--I don't really know, but I'm assuming ab exercises will help, but may not get it back to what it was. I've seen a little improvement in that area on myself, and I've been doing some extra crunches, so it definitely can't hurt...

Shannon said...

This is a cool idea for a blog. Good luck with the weight loss. It's amazing how your body changes when you're pregnant but then it really can go back to looking it's cute self again. It just takes a lot of work and some time. I believe weight loss is 90% what you eat, so watch your calories really close. It's a lot more important than the exercise. Good luck!!