May 25, 2013

Another Go

Since I last posted here, I have run 2 marathons, 3 half marathons, a handful of 5 and 10k's, and had a baby. Needless to say, my body has been put through the ringer and stressed in myriad ways.

I feel like any time I've needed some motivation in my fitness goals, this blog has helped. Journaling my journey helps me to see how far I've come. And since no one reads this blog, it has become essentially that - a journal. I have used this as a way to track weight loss, and a way to track running goals, and now I'm using it as both.

I am almost 2 months out from having had baby #3, and I am now trying to lose the weight. This pregnancy was rough on my body. I gained 50 pounds. 50! I've lost half that, and now I'm working on the rest. I also would like to run another half marathon the end of summer, and a full sometime this winter. Here's the beginning of my journey!

No comments: